Lose 5lbs in a week!
Here are my TOP 5 TIPS to lose 5 lbs in a week!
Dieting doesn’t need to be hard, it just needs to be followed on a daily basis, meal by meal. Follow these steps to kick start your weight loss and look better in just 5 days!
- Start eating breakfast because it’s scientifically proven that those who eat breakfast are leaner than those people who don’t. This creates a metabolic boost earlier in the day, leading to more weight loss.
- Cut out the sugar and by this I mean refined sugar of course! Sugar is the main reason that people are getting wider around the gut. Sugar boosts insulin, which shuttles it all into your fat cells, essentially turning you into a fat storing mechanism.
- Increase your fats as this well stop you being so hungry all the time. Low fat diets do not work due to this, and lead to you over eating later in the day to make up for it. Fat doesn’t make you fat, it’s a lie perpetuated by the food industry.
- Have more protein as this heats the body up more through digestion, burning more calories per gram than fat or carbohydrate calories.
- Cut out the carbs from mid afternoon. This will allow the body to use up all the energy you have ingested by the time you go to bed, leaving you burning fat during your sleep and primed for breakfast which is the most important meal of the day!
Are you looking for a Personal Trainer? If you need help in changing your body and health, book a free transformation call by clicking below.
If you have any questions about this article or about your nutrition programme, get me on my social media channels. If you lose 5lbs in a week, I want to know about it!